Welcome to your Reunion Hotel! We have rooms reserved at an awesome rate, and in a really beautiful location in The Villages, Florida.
You can NOW begin booking your room! We have booked a block of 70 rooms. First Come, First Served.
Here are the details on how to book:
- Call the hotel at 352 753 8686 and tell them which dates you want, and give them the code that you were emailed. If you didn’t receive the email please contact Annette at email@example.com
- They will then give you the special rate of $105 US (plus taxes) per night. Breakfast is included. This rate is good for each night of our reunion, which is check in afternoon of Thursday Nov 5, Check out morning of Monday Nov 9. Plus if you would like to stay extra nights, you can get the same rate for the night of Nov 3 and Nov 4, and for the night of Nov 9.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel anytime at no charge up to 48 hours before the first day of your arrival.
- You have a choice of King bed with sofa bed, or 2 Queens, at the special rate. Each room has a FULL kitchen (Full size fridge, stove, microwave, plates, cups, sink, dishwasher etc.)
- Also included in the rate is: Continental Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Free access to Heated Outdoor pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Centre.
- Please let us know when you have booked your room, and what kind of room, so we can keep track.
Hotel: TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 1141 Alonzo Ave. The Villages, Florida 32159 USA
Hotel Website:https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/leets-towneplace-suites-the-villages/ The Hotel Website has lots of great info: Map, Directions from the airport, shuttle bus info., local attractions etc. etc.
Location: The Hotel is located on Lake Mira Mar with beautiful walks and nature around it.
The hotel is also just a one minute walk to the Spanish Springs Town Square with its fountains, restaurants, cafes, shops, movie theatre, bowling alley, Fine Arts Theatre, Happy Hour, and live music and dancing each night! Perfect spot for us to gather!
The Spanish Springs Square is adjacent to a shopping plaza with two grocery stores and many other shops (and restaurants) so you can easily walk (less than 5 minutes) to pick up any supplies that you want.
Please Note: When you book the shuttle bus from Orlando Airport to come to The Villages, you have to specifically request that the bus stops at Spanish Springs when you make your reservation for the bus, otherwise it will only go to the other two squares in The Villages. Check the website as to how and when to make your shuttle bus reservation: https://workmantransportation.com/schedule-information/
Check out the photos of the Hotel and surrounding area on the Facebook Ambassador College Bricket Wood Friends and Alumni Page and on this website in the Gallery.
What are the other costs for your Reunion? We’re working out the details to keep everything at a very reasonable cost. More details to follow soon. For now, here are events being planned to give you a bit of an idea of what will be involved:
- Registration Fee.
- Thursday Meet and Greet Night with Group dinner
- Sunday Night Group Farewell dinner
- Group Picnic lunch (but all activities and equipment are free – try the ever popular Pickle ball, or Tennis, shuffleboard, Bocce, or relax by the pool!)
- Bus Trip to Historic and Quaint Mt Dora, 40 minutes from The Villages: There is a charge for the bus but what you do at Mt Dora is up to you: English Tea Room, English Pub and other restaurants, Classic Car Museum, Boat Tour, Nature Trail (free), browse the antiques and other interesting shops.
- Trolley Tour of The Villages:Free
- LIVE Nightly Entertainment and dancing in the Square: Free
- Whatever you would like to do in the Free Time – go bowling, watch a movie, have a coffee or ice-cream with friends at one of the many outdoor cafes, walks, or take a trip to one of the many attractions in the area – Orlando being just an hour away.
- Browsing the shops in the Square – as free or as expensive as you want to make it – LOL!