Welcome to your Reunion Hotel! We have rooms reserved at an awesome rate, and in a really beautiful location in The Villages, Florida.
We have booked a block of 70 rooms at a great special price of $105 US. (Regular price at this time of year is normally $149)
How to book:
- Call Christy Kitt, the hotel’s manager direct at 352 391 5607 and tell her which dates you want, and give her the code that you were emailed. If you didn’t receive the email please contact Annette at email@example.com; If Christy doesn’t pick up, you can leave a voice message and she will get back to you.
- You will receive the special rate of $105 US (plus taxes) per night. Breakfast is included. This rate is good for each night of our reunion, which is check in afternoon of Thursday Nov 5, Check out morning of Monday Nov 9. Plus if you would like to stay extra nights, you can get the same rate for the nights of Nov 3 and Nov 4, and for the night of Nov 9.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel anytime at no charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date.
- You have a choice of King bed with sofa bed, or 2 Queens, at the special rate. Each room has a FULL kitchen (Full size fridge, stove, microwave, plates, cups, sink, dishwasher etc.)
- Also included in the rate is: Continental Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Free access to Heated Outdoor pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Centre.
- Please let us know when you have booked your room, and what kind of room, so we can keep track. Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
Hotel: TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 1141 Alonzo Ave. The Villages, Florida 32159 USA Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/leets-towneplace-suites-the-villages
Adjacent to the Hotel are:
- The Spanish Springs Town Square with its fountains, restaurants, cafes, shops, movie theatre, bowling alley, Performing Arts Theatre, Happy Hour, and free live music and dancing each night! Perfect spot for us to gather!
- A shopping plaza with two grocery stores and many other shops (and restaurants) so you can easily walk (less than 5 minutes) to pick up any supplies that you want.
Check out the photos of the Hotel and surrounding area in the Gallery on this website.